Are you craving for a delicious and healthy meal that you can make at home? Look no further than this homemade beef and broccoli recipe that is sure to satisfy your taste buds. This dish is perfect for those who are looking for a quick, easy, and nutritious meal that can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
To make this delicious beef and broccoli recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Follow these easy steps to make homemade beef and broccoli:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef strips and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli florets and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the beef broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and black pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the beef and broccoli and stir well.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect beef and broccoli:
- Use beef sirloin that is thinly sliced for best results.
- Cook the beef over high heat to get a nice sear.
- Make sure the broccoli is cooked but still has a bit of crunch to it.
- Whisk the cornstarch with the broth and soy sauce to avoid lumps in the sauce.
- Serve the beef and broccoli over rice or noodles for a complete meal.
If you want to switch up this recipe, here are some variations you can try:
- Use chicken instead of beef for a lighter version of this dish.
- Add other vegetables to the stir fry like carrots, bell peppers, or snap peas.
- Make it spicy by adding red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce.
- Replace the soy sauce with teriyaki sauce for a sweeter flavor.
- Add some sesame seeds or sliced green onions for garnish.
This homemade beef and broccoli recipe is a delicious and nutritious meal that can be made in under 30 minutes. With simple ingredients and easy steps, you can enjoy a restaurant-quality dish in the comfort of your own home. Try this recipe today and satisfy your cravings!