Are you craving for a delicious and authentic Mexican restaurant-style ground beef recipe? Look no further! In this article, we will show you how to make a flavorful and mouthwatering Mexican ground beef dish that will impress your guests and leave you satisfied.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these easy steps to make your Mexican restaurant-style ground beef:
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Drain the excess fat and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion, garlic, red bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the diced tomatoes, black beans, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the cooked ground beef to the skillet and mix well with the vegetables and spices. Cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
There are many ways to enjoy your Mexican restaurant-style ground beef recipe:
- Serve with warm tortillas, shredded cheese, salsa, and guacamole.
- Top with sour cream, chopped tomatoes, and scallions.
- Make a Mexican-style salad by adding lettuce, tomatoes, corn, and avocado.
- Use as a filling for burritos, tacos, or enchiladas.
- Add to nachos or use as a topping for baked potatoes.
Here are some tips to make the most out of your Mexican restaurant-style ground beef recipe:
- Use lean ground beef for a healthier option.
- For a spicier dish, add more jalapeno peppers or a few dashes of hot sauce.
- To make ahead, prepare the ground beef mixture and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. Reheat on the stove or in the microwave before serving.
- You can also freeze the ground beef mixture for up to three months.
Now that you know how to make a delicious and authentic Mexican restaurant-style ground beef recipe, it’s time to impress your family and friends with your cooking skills. Whether you serve it with tortillas, as a filling, or on top of nachos, this dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy!
Related video of Mexican Restaurant Ground Beef Recipe