Columbia Restaurant is a popular eatery in Tampa, Florida. Known for its delicious Spanish cuisine, it’s a must-visit place for foodies. One of the most popular drinks on the menu is their Sangria. It’s a refreshing and fruity wine-based cocktail that’s perfect for any occasion. In this article, we’ll be sharing the recipe for Columbia Restaurant’s signature Sangria.
The ingredients for Columbia Restaurant’s Sangria recipe are:
- 1 bottle of red wine (750 ml)
- 1 cup of brandy
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of soda water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of triple sec
- Sliced oranges, apples and pineapples (for garnish)
Now that we have all the ingredients, let’s get started with the recipe:
- In a large pitcher, combine the red wine, brandy, orange juice, pineapple juice, soda water, sugar and triple sec.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add sliced oranges, apples and pineapples to the pitcher.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- When ready to serve, give the Sangria a quick stir and pour into glasses.
- Garnish with fresh fruit slices.
- Enjoy your delicious Sangria!
There are many variations you can make to Columbia Restaurant’s Sangria recipe. Here are some ideas:
- Add sliced lemons and limes for a citrusy twist.
- Replace the red wine with white wine for a lighter taste.
- Use different types of fruit juice (such as cranberry or pomegranate) for a unique flavor.
- Add a splash of grenadine for a sweeter taste.
- Use sparkling wine instead of soda water for a bubbly Sangria.
Sangria is a wonderful cocktail that’s perfect for any occasion. With Columbia Restaurant’s Sangria recipe, you can now make this refreshing drink at home. Remember to use fresh fruit and quality ingredients for the best taste. Cheers!